Get in Touch
Available for bookings in the Greater Sacramento area Folsom. For more information on services, please, check out our FAQ section, send your questions to email@example.com, call 916-869-6376 or complete the form below. Alternatively, if you know exactly your session type and date, go ahead and book now!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's the turnaround time to receive the pictures? We understand that you want to get your images as soon as possible but also you want them to be as beautiful as possible. As the beautifying magic of image editing requires some time, give us around 1-2 weeks
- What does the photo package include? 1-hour photo session includes 20-25 digital edited images
- Can I add a photobook? Yes, photobooks and printouts can be added for an additional cost
- Is there a limit on session hours? Price is charged hourly. If you want to extend the duration of the session, we can always do that for another 30-60 minutes. However, if you require a longer time, it should be prior agreed on.
- Will my photos undergo Photoshop/retouching? Yes, despite the fact that professional photo cameras and lenses provide top-notch images, we understand that you want your pictures to be the best digital version of yourself. That’s why we will not stop on these gorgeous blurry background pictures but will deliver you professionally edited pictures that will hide any flaws and will underline the advantages.
- What should I wear for the session? Here is the link with some advice about what to wear
- What locations in the Sacramento area would you suggest for an outdoor session? Here is the link to some beautiful locations in the Sacramento area
- Do you provide a Studio photo session? Yes, we do, Studio photo sessions dates should be preliminary agreed upon
- Should I make payment beforehand or can I wait till the day of the appointment? As your flexibility and peace of mind is important to us, there is no need to pay anything when you book. The payment can be processed just before or right after the session.
- How late can I cancel my appointment in case there are some unexpected circumstances or the weather is terrible and not photo-friendly? We make our sessions friendly and flexible. That's why you can cancel or reschedule 24 hours before the appointment time, no questions asked. You can check the weather for your appointment date.
- Can I request a session for professional Resume/LinkedIn profile pictures? Yes, this type of photoshoot is also considered Portraiture but the pricing is less while they are only several same type headshots.